How Do You Poo? Potty Pack
Maximize the poo positivity with this package! First, get your digital materials right to your inbox:
- same-day access to the book via a PDF ebook
- a potty tip sheet
- printable coloring pages to use again and again Then, even more goodies arriving in your mailbox:
- a signed copy of the board book (durable and cleanable - perfect for little hands!)
- a super cute (and waterproof!) potty label so your kiddo can "claim their throne"
- a die-cut sticker sheet featuring illustrations from the book Your order will arrive in 3 to 8 business days.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for faster shipping options!
Why this topic?
Children become comfortable with pooing in their diaper, so when it comes time to start potty training and put poo in the potty instead, it can be a major obstacle for them to overcome.
40% of Family Struggle
One of the most common problems I've seen parents face is getting their children to poop in the potty. In fact, up to 40% of families polled admitted to struggling with this issue!
Help Foster Positive Associations
Research shows that introducing positive associations and conversations about pooping from an early age can actually shorten the amount of time it takes to potty train!
Constipation is Scary
It can be caused by any number of things, but mostly stems from at least one episode of constipation which can result in painful or uncomfortable bowel movements. From that moment on - to your kiddo - there is nothing positive about pooping!
Giggle and Play
Sure to get some giggles (from both you and your kiddo!), this book will have your child asking to poo in the potty so they can see just how they poo!
How Do You Poo? is a fun and playful board book for kids ages 2-7 years old that paints poo in nothing but a positive light! It's rhyming story simplifies what poo is, where poo comes from, and all the different things that poo can be and do!